27 January 2010

rushing-brushing week

Upon writing this posting in my blog, i still can't believe what had happened for the last 48 hours. how hectic it had been! and cannot believe that i got through all that. Thank Allah for the strength that He had gave me..

Last Sunday, I was really under the impression of a normal week ahead as we had a normal weekend (at last), after weeks of busy weekends and all that. How i was dead wrong. A phone call on Sunday evening changes everything. I basically had to run to catch a bus to KL that night. The worst thing is I had to asked my friends for help yet again- as it was an emergency matter. Had to thank Shida for that..

Got a job to do..will write again soon. ta~

No comments:

Post a Comment


Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers