25 October 2009

my first post..

Finally- my first post in my new blog. This is the first time that I actually have a blog in my life (guess there's always a first time for everything, huh?). i'm not setting a certain format for my blog..which means that i can write basically anything, and for readers (if there is, haha) you can comment simply about everything. writing is one of my passion since i was small..it helps me to keep calm and absorbs all the stress in my studies. I was planning to become a journalist or writer..that is, until my pure science stream changes everything..leading to matriculation~degree~ life..

cannot say that i regret what path that i had chosen in life, although looking back there are some things that i would like to change if i could turn back time..

No comments:

Post a Comment


Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers