11 May 2010

Putrapost..from my view..

hm..at last i can find some time to update about my life right here..been so busy n so tired..yela..budak baru belajar..lately, i just realized that i haven't told readers what goes on here, and i'm going to elaborate further now..

currently i'm staying in Presinct 9 Putrajaya with some friends. I must say its not a bad place to stay, especially when the 1Malaysia concept can be practically used here (haha). Nearby my house we had restaurants, stalls, 7 eleven and most importantly, its nearby to bus stops, easily assessable as the buses are always on time. also, it is nearby to Putrajaya Central, where we can catch KL Transit to the airport or city, or simple ride Adik Beradik, Transnasional, Mutiara, Mega Jaya, and Kesatuan from here to Terengganu :). Well, for me, my choice is Trans (as usual) or adik beradik. Hm, this is because for trans, their tickets are exchangable. very2 practical for someone who has unpredictable schedule, like me :)

Currently, I rode a bus to and fro from work. and this means i seldom work until night time. buses are available until 11pm here, but not many people will be available at night, so..i had to plan my work. been planning to get a transportation method but haven't pass its syarat wajib yet. hopefully, before end of this year, Insya ALLAH :)

The bus fare here is 50 cents wherever we want to go, and how far we wanna go. this means that if u wanna go Alamanda from my house i'll be 50 cents. from my house to Putrajaya Central (nearby) will be also 50 cents. really2 cheap. plus, passes can be bought monthly as well. so far,so good..

About the food pulak..well don't compare it to Terengganu la kn. A bit pricey. wrong choice of shops means that Pricey+ x sedap..right choice of shops means pricey but nice. blehla diet skit for sesapa yang nk..huhu..

I choose WP3 as my work time..it means that start to work at 8.30am until 5.30pm. here, we have three types of worktime which are WP1, WP2, WP3. As for Wp1, their work time starts at 7.30-4.30pm, and WP2 8.00-5.00 (standard). as for me, i choose WP3 practically coz i cannot see myself to be back by 5.00pm everyday. so, its better to sleep more and work more, right? hehe..plus, the traffic is more smooth after 8.00 am..

On my job..

Last week i went to KK, Sabah with my bosses..and KK was not bad. nice weather. It kinda like the clouds are nearer to us here..hm, the traffic is kinda like JB, not as bad as KL. But i haven't got the time to shop anything, pearls..etc..but the main reason i went here is for learning, so i didn't feel that bad. currently i'm really2 considering to go to Kundasang for a holiday. 2nd honeymoon maybe? hehe.. insya ALLAH. There's so many places i want to explore there, and the Sabah boss already offered a good place to go for honeymoon. hm. klu ada rezeki insya Allah boleh..and take a peek of mount Kinabalu..the other place we've considered is actually Bali..but then again..its the safety factor that worries me a lot..hm.on the other hand, honeymoon kat umah jela pn ok :)

(br mula keje dh fikir pasal cuti. cehhhhhh~)

We stayed in Promenade Hotel in KK. Nice hotel, strategically located. My boss sponsored my meal along my trip (yeay)..it means a lot, especially for someone yang blum gaji like me..the food in Sabah is kinda different..for me, its kinda tawar skit..they say its because a lot of chinese like to eat that way. We went to Kampung Nelayan for dinner and had BBQ steamboat, while watching a culture show. One thing i've noticed is there are a lot of shopping complexes there. just like JB. Not too much like KL..

At the end of this month i have to attend a course in Intekma Shah Alam. So, it'll be nice to learn something new again :) hopefully everything goes well..


Pictures will be updated later ya :)

Take care..


p/s- sesapa ada rumah untuk disewa@ ada info mgenai rumah untuk disewa kat area Putrajaya..plz inform me k..jasa anda amatlah dihargai~

No comments:

Post a Comment


Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers