23 June 2010

Marriage: Part 1

Its so often that people relate marriages with fun, happiness, being in love, building a life together for the rests of their lives. The truth beyond that can be seen: marriage needs one's commitment to make it fun, happy, maintaining the lurve feelings, and also understanding each other (that's the key to stay together, they say). It has its ups and downs as usual..and sometimes u even wonder, does he love me? what do i marry him for? well, as we women has that time of the month and also more moody than most men (now? i'm not sure~)..so its normal, i guess..sometimes we just realized how much we love somebody when they're gone..

Being married also involves changes to make it work (that's what we call commitment, i guess) Well, enough yakking for tonight, just wanna lighten up my brains a bit and reflect..

Changes that i'd go through before and after my marriage:
[honey-i-had-changed-mode]

1. An open secret that i had to share: before i was married, i slept with my cats every nite. on my bed. really. sometimes, 2,3 cats skali.huh..cat lover.me..actually it was quite useful because they will get up during subuh..so..xla lambat kan..automatic alarm system.. (kucing pn tau dh Subuh)..
2. Before, i was a klutz in the kitchen. Now pun ape kurangnya. haha.but adala improvement from the kitchen and cooking aspects..dulu, if we had any family function back home mesti i kena kutuk..huhu..silly me..but Mr Azuan really appreciate my cooking, and i hope he still do..

3. People say that marriage cures sickness. Not sure of any scientific evidence, but truly, I can relate to it. Before this I had serious migrain problems [ponstan and panadol are my best friend. I know it isn't good, but I don't have a choice :(] Besides that, I also had resdung and cannot eat seafood to much, or else i'll turn into Rudolph the red nose raindeer..
Cm tula I dulu (but minus the sunglasses, ganti dgn glasses biasa) + xde tanduk. But after my marriage, well, penyakit tu kurang, Alhamdulillah. No need to eat medicine all the time, and can eat seafood..Adala jgk dia attack but really2 seldom. save medical bills, especially the redung part sb ubat dia mahal gk..and mostly traditional..

4. I was a couch potato. Skrg pun lbh kurangla. But I get up early in weekends, not like time i'm single (xnk tulis kul brape bgn, hehe).But not yet perfect as our mothersla. but i'm still trying to..Tp i am the type of person who needs loads of sleep.huhu. jeles dgn org 4 jam tdo je dah ok. So. blame my genes. hahaha..

5. Real madrid..i'm a big2 fan since my school days..the most crazy thing i did was stay up to watch the Champions League while the next day i'm having an IMPORTANT exam..tee hee..sanggup..but i did not blew up the exam..although Real lost..hu..but now, i'm still a fan, except the fact that i cannot stay up like old days la..kdg2 blehla..my work now is very2 tiring..i need all the sleep that i can get..Last month, ada news about real's coming to Malaysia..and i'm planning to go and watch them (haha) this August, tp x jadila pulak..huhu..go Galacticos...



and then;



Changes that I hope i CAN improve for the future

1. Wanna learn how to sew langsir n traditional clothes. save costs and money :) but no time right now..

2. Wake up in the morning without alarm clock...(bleh ke? huhu)

3. Tahan skit rasa nak shopping..although sometimes rasa nk reward myself with something..maybe clothes or shoes..although there are more serious things to consider..hope he understands....

4. I want to be a good cook..like our mothers..letak pape pn sodap..cmne ye..guess no shortcut for that..kna take a few years practise...

5. Well, lastly..I hope i can improve my love for him and be a better wife..Amin.. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment


Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers