13 July 2010

together again..

At last my hubby and I are together again..and i hope there are no more PJJs ever again. So this means i'll start to cook again as usual, but honestly, maybe not that often due to my tiring schedule. I'll try my best though. Both of us will try to be orang KL as they say..as we have to endure the traffic in mornings and evenings..Send me to work then UPM..

I must say i haven't settle down yet in our new home. Two stories high, haha..it takes time for us to put things together and also the long cleaning process. I must say we both did not have enuff time cleaning and put things away. With me working and him going to and fro Putrajaya- Kuala Terengganu at the end of the week, its hard to settle down just as yet. I must admit that i'm still scared to stay alone..hehe (its normal at first)..

as for our house moving experience..

I cannot say it was a bad moment, although now i'm missing Terengganu like crazy (beaches and all that)..but everything was in order. My in laws packed lunch for all of us and our scouts (tee-hee) and i must say that the lorry workers (we hired a lorry, note: a lorry is enough, for now) are amazing and really hardworking. I felt that they really drive safely, good at time management and took care of our things well (oh, si kucing..)

Speaking of Si kucing, I had a really shocking experience with him during our pindah rumah. When we arrived in KL that night, and our van driver (I don't like him) stop for awhile at the gas station. My hubby checked our things in the lorry as we stopped together. He told me that everything was fine..well..but he did not tell me that si kucing was missing..

I only noticed when we arrived at our house and while he carried the cats cage..I must admit that I went really2 panic..but we found the cat was still up in the lorry. All this was because the cats cage were not fasten well..

Although I said before that I did not really mind anything happen to our pets, i mean, we already took every precaution..it hits me hard during that time..in my head i could only imagine that he jumped from the lorry and got hit by a car, especially on highways..i'll be more careful after this..anyway, after we transfered him to his old cage (wonder why he loves it so much), in no time he settled down..end of problem :)

pictures will be uploaded later :)

*pictures
Rumah lama ms kat ganu..ni kwsn ruang tamu

ni kawasan akuarium kat ganu..smua dh kemas..

Bilik tdo utama..




2 comments:


Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers