31 December 2009

last day of 2009...

well, its the 31st of December, the last day for 2009..how time flies. tomorrow it will be all 2010. not sure the new year is the time for celebration..as for me, its the time for us to reflect what's going on along the year so far. honestly, life is a mystery as we cannot predict what is going to happen in the year 2010..overall, i hope next year will be better than this year..and give more strength for me to go on with life..

along 2009, there are some bumpy rides that surely made my life utterly miserable. clearly i can conclude that 2009 has more downs than ups..but one thing for sure is..I'm still alive and breathing..ALhamdulillah..

well..here are the summary of events for me in the year 2009..

positive

+ i'm a married woman :) to someone that i really2 love..
+ i'm still alive..
+ my husband's promotion
+ hm..what else ek..

negative
too many too write..huhu
-A
-B
-C
-D
-E
-F
-G

all i can say is i want my life back..

i'm a bit sad that my 2009 resolution did not come true..maybe its not my time yet..

hopefully 2010 will be better for me. pray for me ya.

happy 2010...

No comments:

Post a Comment


Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers