01 January 2010

being a rahayu...


its friday, the 1st of January 2010, nearly a week since my new life started..i haven't settle down yet. and also i haven't made up my mind whether on to stay or should i go..its kinda early to do that, i guess. hopefully i can settle down as soon as possible and without the-phobia-of my past part..

i'm still trying to be a good wife since my new life started..its been very2 tiring..have to cook and clean and everything..plus my new life..hope that Allah give me strength to go on..

although this is not my dream and i did this for my husband, who knows that maybe this is the right decision after all..

still hoping for my dreams to come true. amin.
gunung pn harus ku daki...

No comments:

Post a Comment


Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers